Saturday, November 12, 2011

Winter's Coming!!!!
It's been a while since I've been on here, but a lot has happened. A quick recap: I graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder in May and spent several weeks enjoying life in Boulder without any stress. I made the annual venture with the Alpine Club to Lake Powell where 28 of us spent a few days on a house boat (made for 12) drinking heavily, climbing, cliff jumping, and having countless laughs..






 A week later, I set off on a 3 week, 6,000 mile road trip of the western US with my wonderful girlfriend. We stopped at 14 National Parks and couple of major cities. In order: Grand Teton NP, Yellowston NP, Craters of the Moon NP, San Juan Islands, Olympic NP, Portland, Redwood NP, Sonoma Valley Wineries, San Fran, Yosemite NP, Sequoia & Kings NP, Vegas baby!, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon NP, Zion NP, Bryce NP, Arches NP, Canyonlands NP, Mesa Verde NP, and the Black Canyons of Gunnison NP. All in all that trip was truly amazing and served as an eye opener for how life should be lived. .......Since then I've moved back home to the Lehigh Valley, PA and I've been busting my ass working for Campbell Real Estate Investments.




No comments:

Post a Comment