Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Edit


My video was featured on Colorado Powder Forecast
I was also featured in Joel's video on Colorado Powder Forecast


March was a big month for me, because everything I did was bigger and gnarlier. I’ve been eyeing up triple cliff for 3 years and I finally sent it from the top (40ft to flat) in the beginning of the month. This gave me the confidence and desire to send mushroom rock (55ft). I ended up landing in Joel’s bomb hole making it a huge impact, and the heel piece of my binding ended up jabbing me in the gooch. It ripped through my ski pants, base layer, underwear, and cut my gooch. Yes, you heard me right, and yes, it was very painful.The drops continued throughout the month and I dropped a 30ft and 35ft. And the last Tuesday of the month we got a nice surprise by having 20+ inches drop in EV- faceshots galore!

Triple Cliff


Mushroom Rock




No comments:

Post a Comment